[erlang-questions] The Beauty of Erlang Syntax

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Tue Feb 24 18:25:30 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM, mats cronqvist <masse@REDACTED> wrote:

> David Cabana <drcabana@REDACTED> writes:
>
> > Christian wrote:
> >
> >> I used to think that I liked erlang programming just because it was
> >> quite academic, and that this was just a personal preference.
> >
> > I'm curious what you mean by saying that Erlang is "academic".
>
>   "functional" is a subset of "academic."

Show me reliable system in Java with million SLOC. Java is "academic". Be
fair, Java system should have about ten or more million SLOC to be compared
to AXD 301.

>  mats

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill your
boss.  Be a data hero!
Try Good Data now for free: www.gooddata.com