[erlang-questions] ibrowse compile error

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 16:20:55 CET 2009

You can post the bug report preferably on the erlang-bugs mailing list
but then you must provide
more detailed info where you point at the actual error in the code or
even provide a patch.
Another option is to provide a minimal program example which shows the
bug when run.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson