[erlang-questions] ibrowse compile error

Scott Zhang getyourcontacts@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 14:19:54 CET 2009

Hi. All. and kenneth.

Just tested on my Linux machine. Both http client and ibrowse work. So the
issue only happen on window.

" windows 2003 server R2 "

As I observed, seems erl's low level tcp can't detect tcp shutdown or things
like.  As tracked by wireshark, the tcp has been closed,  But erlang hungs
there. This only happen on windows server 2003 R2. (I tested on my 2 servers
as I talked previously)

I guess it is a bug in windows binary release.

Where can we post a bug?

Regards.

scott