[erlang-questions] What database can I use with erlang to store 100M records and select single one in 0.1s

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Tue Feb 17 19:21:38 CET 2009

I hope this does not sound too rude, but what you're asking is a database
optimization question that does not really have much to do with Erlang. I'm
sure there is a ton of information out there on how to efficiently save a
large amount of data in a DB. Figure that out first, then bother with
Erlang.

Sergej