[erlang-questions] Erlang marketing materials

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Tue Feb 17 11:05:55 CET 2009

2009/2/16 Daniel Goertzen <daniel.goertzen@REDACTED>

> I showed that video to a colleague of mine and his first response was "C++
> would never have allowed a typo like that to compile in the first place."
>
> ... so maybe that video isn't the best piece of marketing material. :)
>
> Dialyzer would nail something like that these days, right?
>
> Dan.

And your reaction should be "C++ would never allowed you finish project of
this sort and size in meaningful time and effort (AXD 301)".

> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Zvi <exta7@REDACTED> wrote:
>

>> Is there are new Erlang marketing materials?
>> Or should I show my prospective client "Erlang The Movie" [1] infomercial?
>> ;)
>>
>> Zvi
>>
>> 1.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKfKtXYLG78
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Daniel Goertzen
> email: dang@REDACTED
> phone: 1 443 303 8525
> cell: 1 204 470 8360
> sip: 945050@REDACTED

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill your
boss.  Be a data hero!
Try Good Data now for free: www.gooddata.com