[erlang-questions] Hacked Group Home Page?

Gijsbert de Haan gijsbert_de_haan@REDACTED
Thu Feb 12 13:49:41 CET 2009

I see it too: Amsterdam, Firefox 3.0.6, MacOS, AdBlock Plus.

The group front page http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-questions has
one file (at the bottom of the page) named "brunette cutie ...". Perhaps
removing that one will make them go away...