[erlang-questions] Hacked Group Home Page?

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Thu Feb 12 13:19:29 CET 2009

People who're not seeing it could check if they have any ad blockers enabled.

I doubt people would see different things depending on where they browse from.

(I see it too, with adblock plus enabled, on Firefox 2.0.0.8 on Suse 10.1 from Stockholm).

Cheers,
Adam