[erlang-questions] erlang-questions] Inets and SSL

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Feb 9 09:38:33 CET 2009

Hi !

Your are probably not doing anything dumb :)  This is a know bug that
has been fixed
and will be part of the upcoming release.

The release note says:

Ssl did not work correctly with the use of new style configuration due
to an old internal format that was not
changed correctly in all places.

So a workaround would be to use old-style apache-like configuration
files. ( I know that is not very appealing ;))
or wait for R13 that is due in the end of Mars.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP - Ericsson