[erlang-questions] Erlang emacs mode update for -type and -spec?

sand@REDACTED sand@REDACTED
Fri Feb 6 05:03:36 CET 2009

Chandru writes:
> Does anyone have an update to the Emacs erlang mode to colour the -type and
> -spec declarations differently. When used a lot, they are making it slightly
> harder to read the code.

More generally:

* Who maintains erlang.el?
* Is 2.5.2 the latest version?
* How can we submit patches?
* How far back does compatibility need to extend?

I have a fix against 2.5.2 for "erlang-get-function-arrow" such that it
won't match arrows in strings and comments.  Erlang's major mode should
also run "after-change-major-mode-hook", but it doesn't.

Derek

--
Derek Upham
sand@REDACTED