[erlang-questions] Erlang emacs mode update for -type and -spec?

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Fri Feb 6 08:15:16 CET 2009

The Erlware Mode is a bugfixed / updated version I've been using a lot. Contains a lot of useful fixes for indentation and syntax highlighting etc. I don't know if they've incorporated the -spec and -type highlights though.

http://code.google.com/p/erlware-mode/

Cheers,
Adam