[erlang-questions] Re: Emacs as Erlang IDE for newbies

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Wed Dec 23 22:58:21 CET 2009

erlware mode has flymake mode integrated,
http://github.com/erlware/erlware-mode

and wrangler is available from
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/forse/

(+no_error_module_mismatch might need to be added to the erlc in flymake.sh
for erlware mode, seems to be on a different version from mine)