[erlang-questions] Using Dialyzer on Ubuntu 9.10?

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 18:34:09 CET 2009

I've submitted a bug against Ubuntu to see if they'll put the debug info
back in. Feel free to tag this issue as 'affecting you' if interested.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/erlang/+bug/498558

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/erlang/+bug/498558>Jeremy