[erlang-questions] Using Dialyzer on Ubuntu 9.10?

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 18:25:59 CET 2009

You're right - it looks like it was taken out in Debian in 1:13.b.1-dfsg-2
but restored in 1:13.b.1-dfsg-6:

 * Restored debug info in beam files for default build. It's better to use
more space than to ship broken modules (debugger, dialyzer)...

However Ubuntu (obviously) is still without them. I posted a question on the
Ubuntu bug related to this asking if they've included  them anywhere else as
an alternative as they discussed this in the issue.

Jeremy