[erlang-questions] Using Dialyzer on Ubuntu 9.10?

Laura Milagros Castro Souto lcastro@REDACTED
Fri Dec 18 17:46:34 CET 2009

   Hello Jeremy:

> Do I need to download/compiler Erlang myself with the debug info to use
> dialyzer or am I missing something here (can I find the debug info
>  somewhere else)?

	I run myself into exactly the same situation a few weeks ago. I might be
mistaken but I think you need to either download the sources and compile
Erlang yourself (with the proper configuration), or else download the .deb files
from another distribution which may be packaged with different compilation
options. The latter is what I did, specifically Debian package files.

	Regards,

--
Laura M. Castro
MADS Group - Computer Science Department