[erlang-questions] new ssl vs embedded mode

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Mon Dec 14 16:37:33 CET 2009

2009/12/14, Doug Fort <doug.fort@REDACTED>:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Dan Gudmundsson
[...]
>> Have you remembered to load the public_key application,
>> which is required by ssl if new_ssl is used?
>>
>> aha! That's it! It works fine in embedded mode when I add {public_key,
> "0.4"} to the release file. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for your
> help.

By the way, wouldn't it be feasible if ssl would automatically start
public_key and crypto? Some really stupid errors could be avoided
(guess what application I forgot to start)...