[erlang-questions] Port forwarding / managed web

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Sun Dec 6 13:11:32 CET 2009

I use haproxy or nginx on port 80/443 that reverse proxy connections to my
Erlang server. That way I don't have erlang running as root. nginx is great
because it handles https and can serve static content at the same time, but
has a crappy way of handling file uploads, so I use haproxy when I need
that.

Sergej