[erlang-questions] erlang search engine library?

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 2 04:20:35 CET 2009

It's been on the back burner for a while due to other client work but I'm interested in moving giza forward with help from others. In other words, patches and suggestions (with patches), are always welcome!

--Kevin