[erlang-questions] erlang search engine library?

Jarrod Roberson jarrod@REDACTED
Wed Dec 2 04:04:52 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Carlo Cabanilla
<carlo.cabanilla@REDACTED>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a widely used search engine library for Erlang? Something similar
> to Java's Lucene. I know Joe wrote one in Programming Erlang, what's the
> license on that code? Has anyone made the effort to transcribe it and slap
> it on Github?
>
> I wrote Erl4j (http://github.com/clofresh/erl4j) in order to write Lucene
> indexes from Erlang but I was wondering if I could build full text search
> indexes from native Erlang instead.

I know this doesn't help you right now but I have a backburner project I am
working on to create a Erlang interface to Xapian.
Once I get my current inet_mdns project finished I am going to start working
on that.

--
Jarrod Roberson
www.vertigrated.com/blog/