escript and first target system

David Nonnenmacher dnonnenm@REDACTED
Wed Aug 19 10:50:00 CEST 2009

I add some detailled information about the error message, I got this:

*>>> ./escript a_file.escript
escript: Internal error: undef
[{compile,
     forms,
     [[{attribute,0,file,{"a_file.escript",1}},
       {attribute,0,module,escript__1250671405497140},
       {attribute,7,export,[{main,1}]},
       {function,
           13,
           main,
           1,
           [{clause, ....*

I run escript command from the directory that contains the start_boot.beam
(thank you Charpi for the tip). But I had still the above error.

What's the meaning of this error message ? Maybe I need to configure
something else ?

David