[erlang-questions] Which distributed key-value storage do you use?

Sergey Samokhin prikrutil@REDACTED
Wed Aug 12 21:47:51 CEST 2009

Hello.

> Lots of unknown sentiment in that paragraph. Why are you looking for an
> alternative technology if you don't even know that your current one is
> insufficient?

Don't get me wrong: I have already done some measurements and found
mnesia *quite efficient* for the near future. What I'm trying to find
out by posting messages here are other possible "routes to escape" if
things go wrong with mnesia (ok, I may be too prudent).

It's always a good idea to take into account more than one way to
solve a problem. The more ways to solve a problem you have, the better
one you end up with will be.

So, I've decided to ask what other dbs people here are using =) Soon
I'm going make a list of document oriented and Key-Value db with
bindings for Erlang and post it in this thread.

--
Sergey Samokhin