[erlang-questions] : : : : : : sctp_peeloff() support in OTP

Thu Apr 23 16:49:38 CEST 2009

Error on my side! I had a broken regexp in .muttrc that nobody
noticed before. And I also got some help from colleagues that
as we say in swedish likes to "write it on my nose" (rub it in).

It should be fixed now. Thank you for pointing it out!

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 04:09:49PM +0200, Hynek Vychodil wrote:
> I can see in your mail headers:
>
> Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:40:07 +0200
> From: Raimo Niskanen <raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED
> <raimo%2Berlang-questions@REDACTED>>
>
> To: Hynek Vychodil <vychodil.hynek@REDACTED>, erlang-questions@REDACTED
>
> Cc: Valentin Micic <v@REDACTED>
> Subject: Re: : [erlang-questions] : : : : : sctp_peeloff() support in OTP

> 	Valentin Micic <v@REDACTED>

> W hen I try press Reply button it start reply to "Hynek Vychodil <
> vychodil.hynek@REDACTED>, erlang-questions@REDACTED, Valentin Micic <
> v@REDACTED>" that is exactly content of Mail-Followup-To. I have
> observed that thread is broken each time by your mail. It seems that issue
> should be in your mailer but I can be wrong. There are two reasons: reply

I see...