[erlang-questions] simple_logger error in Joe Armstrong's Thesis

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Apr 20 08:47:11 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I do not know what the error is but when looking at the listing I think
that there are two things wrong with it.
1) Line 6-7: two callbacks for behaviour gen_event are missing.
2) Line 14: the return value of gen_event:add_handler/3 is ignored.

bengt