[erlang-questions] simple_logger error in Joe Armstrong's Thesis

Justin Giancola justin.giancola@REDACTED
Sat Apr 18 04:04:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've been reading through Joe's thesis
(http://www.sics.se/~joe/thesis/armstrong_thesis_2003.pdf), and in the
supervisor example (6.5.2) he comments that there was an unmentioned
error in the simple_logger.erl listing.  Now, not only did I not
notice this error when reading simple_logger.erl the first time
around, but even under close examination I can't for the life of me
figure out what it is.

Would someone with a sharper eye be kind enough to point it out?

The listing is Figure 6.2 on page 142 of the thesis (and page 153 of
the .pdf linked above).

Thanks,

Justin