[erlang-questions] RPC from linkedin driver

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 15:06:29 CEST 2009

Works fine for me. Maybe I didn't got your failed case exactly. I
changed namespaces. My examples (with your content) below.

mytest2.xsd
<xsd:schema
    targetNamespace="blaha"

  <xsd:element name="label">
    <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:attribute name="text" type="xsd:string" use="required" />
    </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:element>
</xsd:schema>

mytest3.xsd
<xsd:schema
    targetNamespace="blaha"
    xmlns:b = "blaha"

  <xsd:complexType name="tLabel">
    <xsd:attribute name="text" type="xsd:string" use="required" />
  </xsd:complexType>

  <xsd:element name="label" type="b:tLabel" />
</xsd:schema>

and
1> {E,_}=xmerl_scan:string("<n:label xmlns:n=\"blaha\" text=\"Name\"/>",[]).
2> {ok,S2} = xmerl_xsd:process_schema("mytest2.xsd").
3> xmerl_xsd:validate(E,S2).
4> {ok,S3} = xmerl_xsd:process_schema("mytest3.xsd").
5> xmerl_xsd:validate(E,S3).

all working as expected.

/Bertil