[erlang-questions] RPC from linkedin driver

Torbjorn Tornkvist <>
Fri Apr 3 14:14:41 CEST 2009

Kenneth Lundin <> writes:

> We are working on significant performance improvements and new API's for

Hm...talking about xmerl. It seems like xmerl's xsd functionality
doesn't like when you break out, e.g a complexType declaration from
where it is referred to.

So validating this: <n:label xmlns:n="blaha" text="Name"/>

  <xsd:element name="label">
      <xsd:attribute name="text" type="xsd:string" use="required" />

is fine, but with this:

  <xsd:complexType name="tLabel">
      <xsd:attribute name="text" type="xsd:string" use="required" />

  <xsd:element name="label" type="tLabel" />

I get:

? Tobbe