[erlang-questions] IPC bus for Erlang?

Camille Troillard <>
Fri Apr 3 13:24:39 CEST 2009

Just two more things:

1.  It appears on Mac OS X Leopard that it is needed to instruction the
wxerlang configure script to use the newly installed wxWidgets library, like

cd wx

2. in wxerlang, "make install" fails with the following error:

olibrius:wx camille$ sudo make install
escript ./install.es @libdir@
escript: exception error: undefined function 'escript__install.io':format/2
  in function  'escript__install.es__1238__757603__565159':main/1
  in call from escript:run/2
  in call from escript:start/1
  in call from init:start_it/1
  in call from init:start_em/1
make: *** [install] Error 127

Sorry, I am not proficient enough in escript to be able to fix that.
I am using Erlang OTP R13A.