[erlang-questions] The Erlang Rationale

Johnny Billquist bqt@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 16:50:28 CEST 2008

Vance Shipley wrote:
> Documents should be distributed in portable formats.  With Windows
> there is one easy and very well functioning method to create portable
> documents.  Download and install Adobe's Postscript printer drivers:
>
>   http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=328539&sliceId=1

Or you install Adbobe's PDF printer driver, and get your PDF straight
away. (Can't remember if it was included in Acrobat when I installed
that a couple of years ago, or if I had to install it separately, but
anyway, having a PDF "Printer" is definitely the easiest way of
generating PDFs of anything you have.)

	Johnny