[erlang-questions] The Erlang Rationale

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 15:09:09 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Mats Cronqvist
<mats.cronqvist@REDACTED> wrote:

> Robert Virding wrote:
> > 2008/9/30 Mats Cronqvist <mats.cronqvist@REDACTED
> > <mailto:mats.cronqvist@REDACTED>>
> >
> >     Robert Virding wrote:
> >

> >         Sorry for it being in Word format but this is the best I can
> >         do for a simple editor which allows making diagrams and runs
> >         on Windows.
> >
> >      zipped word file? not even the NSA can read that shit...
> >

> > Well, it's zipped as trapexit doesn't allow me upload a .doc file
> > directly, and it's a word document because I am using a Windows box
> > and it is the best (only) for creating simple documents containing
> > pictures. Not ideal I know but what else is there to do?
>
>  openoffice? or perhaps you could upload as PDF? i'm assuming that Word
> can export to PDF...

MS Office 12 has an PDF Export Plugin which can be downloaded
and installed separately. OOo has native PDF export.

Nowadays I would draw SVG with a text editor or InkScape
and inline that within HTML. It's a good compromise between
being text-only (revision control) and still compact and portable.

ASCII Art for the web: http://www.ragestorm.net/erezsh/parrot.html