[erlang-questions] Appmon not starting under ubuntu linux

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Sat Sep 27 22:21:54 CEST 2008

Appmon is written using the Gs application which is an interface
towards TCL/TK. You need TCL/TK in order to get
Gs working. I suspect that this is the missing thing. Either you don't
have TCL/TK, it is of wrong version or GS can't find it
in the path.

try doing gs:start() in the shell. I suppose this will fail if there
is something missing for Gs (like TCL/TK).

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson