[erlang-questions] Problems cross-compiling OTP on ARM

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Sat Sep 27 21:08:59 CEST 2008

Matthias Lang wrote:

> Yes, exactly. And it's going to be unpleasant, unglamorous and thankless
> work. I bet it's at the top of someone's list ;-)

Yeah, like mine. And as for "paying customers", I don't think it has
been possible to become one in several years.

The xcompile pain is ... well big. We now xcompile to one
additional cpu, I shudder to

1. Port that stuff into latest greatest OTP
2. Have one additional xcompile cpu to support.

Also, not just unglamorous and thankless, difficult too.

/klacke