[erlang-questions] Redirect -remsh output

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Fri Sep 26 06:25:58 CEST 2008

I believe you are right, as tab-expansion works only on some standard
modules (e.g. stdlib, kernel, etc) that are in the path on both nodes.

So, adding the appropriate rpc:call/4 in both places should fix the issue.

Serge