[erlang-questions] Redirect -remsh output

Geoff Cant <>
Fri Sep 26 02:27:10 CEST 2008

It's not that there's a lack of tab expansion, it's just that the
expansions are being calculated on the wrong node. As far as I can tell,
they're getting calculated on the group_leader? (local) node and not the
evaluator node (remote).

at line 45 and 51 probably just needs to ensure Mod:module_info() and
code:loaded() get evaluated on the right node.

I'm not completely sure of my terminology here (evaluator node
vs. group_leader/IO node), but I think that's the problem.