[erlang-questions] First Erlang experiences- not so good

Tony Cappellini <>
Thu Sep 25 19:50:01 CEST 2008

I get the same compile errors when I typed in the code and saved it.
The author of that article downloaded the sources, compiled and ran
them on his linux system, so it is not a download issue.
If the Windows version of the Erlang shell is sensitive to encodings,
it is a language related issue, not a download issue.