[erlang-questions] Mnesia table replication/sharing question

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Sep 23 12:47:52 CEST 2008

If you want mnesia to treat these tables as different, you
have to name them differently, or configure the table as
a fragmented table (see man page for mnesia_frag), in which
you control the fragment allocation and key distribution
(see man page for mnesia_frag_hash).

It may be easier to use explicit naming, though. (:

BR,
Ulf W