[erlang-questions] Mnesia table replication/sharing question

Haldun Bayhantopcu hb@REDACTED
Tue Sep 23 12:10:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Assume that we have N erlang nodes, running same application. I want
to share an mnesia table T1 with all N nodes, which I see no problem.
However, I want to share another mnesia table T2 with pairs of nodes.
I mean the contents of T2 will be identical and replicated to/with
only sharing pair. In another words, I want N/2 different contents for
T2 table. Is this possible with mnesia, not with renaming T2 for each
distinct pair of nodes?

Thanks in advance,
Haldun.