[erlang-questions] Death of Erlang VM

Brian Troutwine goofyheadedpunk@REDACTED
Fri Sep 19 22:12:42 CEST 2008

> I assume you would have said so if it required more patience than that.

I should have, but did not, I'm afraid. Thus far its taken anywhere
from approximately five minutes to two hours for 'bang' to explode, as
it were. However, after upgrading to R12B4 I've yet to see a crash of
the sort I described previously, though the module has not yet been
running for more than 1 hour and 15 minutes.

--
Brian