[erlang-questions] Plans for Erlounging in Victoria?

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Fri Sep 19 08:34:30 CEST 2008

Hi, all.  I haven't heard much about Erlounging, touring, etc. next week
in Victoria, BC for the ICFP conference & workshops following.  I'll be
arriving Thursday afternoon, attending the CUFP and Erlang workshops on
Friday & Saturday, then departing Sunday morning (alas!) to visit The
Corporate Mothership down in the Bay Area for a while.

Often, there's been a day (or afternoon) to see some of the sights.
Having never visited Victoria before, I'm looking forward to some
wandering around with a bunch of FP geeks.  'Twas a lot of fun in
Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, and Portland.

-Scott