[erlang-questions] Timezone calculations

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Fri Sep 19 03:20:59 CEST 2008

Starting from an external program connected with Erlang by the port
function looks much safer than making a linked driver.

BTW Perl CPAN has DateTime library.  It works for many different
conversion requests, including the TAI issues I worked recently.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/DateTime/

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake

In the message <1c3be50f0809181536i75a17466w6470a2f6d36a267f@REDACTED>
dated Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 07:36:21PM -0300,