[erlang-questions] Compiling Erlang for the iPhone

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Thu Sep 18 10:59:51 CEST 2008

There are alternatives.

You do not have to go the apple way if you use Pawnage tool. Then you
can build packages
for the Cydia installer.
The cross compiler can be found at Mac Ports. It require that you do
have a copy of the root file system on
the build machine.

/Tony