[erlang-questions] Compiling Erlang for the iPhone

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu Sep 18 02:58:59 CEST 2008

I think it might actually say that you can't have a VM or interpreter
that will run code over the network, I think you can use one as long
as the code it's executing is static.

(I haven't read the SDK agreement, but I did hear people talking at
length about iPhone stuff at C4[2] recently)