[erlang-questions] A better shell.

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Tue Sep 16 10:21:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

Eralng shell uses some Emacs commands for editing code. I'm not sure
if all of these work in Windows shell, but it works in linux.

Ctrl-A: takes you to the beginning of the line
Ctrl-E: takes you to the end of the line

And while we're at it,
Alt-F: takes you 1 word forward
Alt-B: takes you 1 word backwords
Alt-D: deletes 1 word forwards
Alt-<Backspace>: deletes 1 word backwords
Ctrl-K: Deletes everything until the end of the line