[erlang-questions] port program -- how to start it and use it?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Sep 15 07:57:42 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Your last problem (returning the right thing) is the simplest:

Result = textstat:enum(ascii),
textstat:stop(),
Result.

As for your first problem, with things not having started yet, you have
to wait a while. Either until they have started (loop with a test if
things have started) or just wait a while (timer:sleep( 1000 )).

bengt