[erlang-questions] My frustration with Erlang

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Sep 14 19:40:19 CEST 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) wrote:

> Did you try increasing the maximum number of ETS tables?
>
> This is done using the environment variable ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES

That would have been the easy way out :-).

No, I just combed through the code and switched to dirty mnesia ops
whenever possible.

I'm very close to figuring out my issue I'm almost certain that it's
mine to fix.

I'll post again next week, explaining what I did to pinpoint the
problem and how I did it (tracing, crash dump analysis). I'll also
post new throughput statistics.

	Thanks, Joel

--
wagerlabs.com