[erlang-questions] Compiling Erlang for the iPhone

Uwe Dauernheim <>
Sun Sep 14 18:49:13 CEST 2008

Hej Chris,

of course I'll do so, if I can deliver a benefit to the community.

By the way: Anyone expierenced in the error message >>"lib/cpp" fails
sanity check<<? That is one of my problems at the moment.