[erlang-questions] common_test w/o shell

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Thu Sep 11 22:12:47 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I'm in the process of trying to invoke the common_test framework
programatically, from an escript. However, ct_run keeps crashing with
the error:

{'EXIT',   {{badmatch,[]},
                                                [{ct_run,

set_group_leader_same_as_shell,
                                                  0},
                                                 {ct_run,continue,1},
                                                 {ct_run,do_run,5},
                                                 {meab_pipelines,
                                                  evaluate_pipeline,1},
                                                 {meab_pipelines,invoke,1},
                                                 {meab_runner,
                                                  invoke_pipelines,1},
                                                 {meab_runner,handle_call,3},
                                                 {gen_server,handle_msg,5}]}}

>From what I can tell, common_test needs to have the shell running,
regardless of how it's invoked -- is there a way around this that I'm
missing?

Thanks,

D.