[erlang-questions] m4 not checked in configure.

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Sep 8 18:39:13 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Mazen Harake
> <mazen@REDACTED> wrote:
>> I'm sure this has been brought up before but configure doesn't check for
>> m4...
>> annoying but true... we've known this for a long time but I always do
>> the same mistake when setting up a new systems on various machines :)
>
> Different check but same topic:
> If we're at this we should fix the missing check for the openssl executable.
> Having OpenSSL headers/libs installed is not enough or was not enough
> on one of my systems.
>
> Maybe I should create a small patch as soon as I have time to patch and
> test.

Actually I would say it's not even checking for OpenSSL libs or headers.
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no autofoo expert. If there's interest
I can patch this in my spare time otherwise I would like to let an
experienced autofoo magician or the official OTP team decide and
do the changes :-)