[erlang-questions] m4 not checked in configure.

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Sep 8 13:48:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Mazen Harake
<mazen@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm sure this has been brought up before but configure doesn't check for
> m4...
> annoying but true... we've known this for a long time but I always do
> the same mistake when setting up a new systems on various machines :)

Different check but same topic:
If we're at this we should fix the missing check for the openssl executable.
Having OpenSSL headers/libs installed is not enough or was not enough
on one of my systems.

Maybe I should create a small patch as soon as I have time to patch and
test.