[erlang-questions] Aachen-Euskirchen-Bonn Erlounge on Tuesday

Rainer Hansen Rainer.Hansen@REDACTED
Sun Sep 7 23:16:38 CEST 2008

Welcome to the first Aachen-Euskirchen-Bonn Erlounge taking place in the Parkhotel in Euskirchen. We meet at 19:30 o'clock on September 9th, 2008. All Erlang developers and users are welcome to meet each other and talk about what you are doing.

Homepage of Parkhotel Euskirchen: http://www.parkhotel-euskirchen.com/

You can get driving instructions by just typing Parkhotel Euskirchen into the Google search bar. The Parkhotel is very good to reach by public transport because it is opposite to the bus and train station in Euskirchen.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you've got any questions or comments.

Rainer Hansen