[erlang-questions] New Book "Erlang Programming" from O'Reilly

pat eyler pat.eyler@REDACTED
Fri Sep 5 16:44:32 CEST 2008

O'Reilly's not the only publisher with an Erlang book
coming out.  I posted a while ago about a
then-anonymous publsiher and their plans:

http://on-erlang.blogspot.com/2008/02/more-book-rumours.html

Since then, Manning has come out of hiding and
announced their book, which is now partially available in
early access mode:

http://www.manning.com/logan/

if you want more information about the O'Reilly books, I
posted some interviews with the authors and editor earlier
this year:

http://on-erlang.blogspot.com/search/label/Practical%20Erlang

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Kenji Rikitake <kenji.rikitake@REDACTED> wrote:
> Erlang Programming
> by Francesco Cesarini and Simon Thompson
> to be published on December 2008
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/0596518188
> (Anybody found the www.oreilly.com link? I didn't.)
>
> I'm looking forward to reading the book soon.
> (I've already preordered it at amazon.co.jp.)
>
> Kenji Rikitake

thanks,
-pate