[erlang-questions] Parallel Shootout & a style question

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 12:45:17 CEST 2008

It would be nice to include plists (or similar) into stdlib
permanently. It will allow users of Erlang/OTP fine-tune their
applications for SMP systems just by adding "p" (and Malt) where
necessary. I think this issue should be in the hands of the
programmer. Automatic "parallelization" of lists:* will not be
efficient, at least without extensive compile-time (or even run-time)
analysis of the code (if this is possible/feasible at all).